It’s Wednesday, here’s some things you need to stop doing.
- Stop trying to sell me your crap every second status update and tweet. I get it, you sell doodads. If I want a doodad, I’ll come find you. Until then, let’s try normal conversations, okay?
- Stop talking on the phone inside of stores and restaurants. It’s rude to the people who work there and the people visiting. No one wants to hear your conversation.
- Stop with the “my life is so dramatic but I am not telling you why so you have to ask me what’s wrong” posts. Your life is fine, it’s you who has issues, and we’re all tired of it.
- Stop pretending you’re a “social media expert” just because you’ve been on twitter since before Oprah, have a facebook page and a quora account. If you have to claim you are, you’re not.
- Stop thinking that Steve Jobs is a god and that the products he creates are the epitome of perfection. Apple is not the be-all end-all company. Get over it.
- Stop blaming the economy for your business slowing down and start working harder. Money isn’t falling from the sky, so what? Go figure out where it is!
- Stop letting your children control you. If they are acting up, take them home. Allowing them to throw a tantrum in the middle of a store and doing nothing about it makes you a bad parent.
- Stop sending me a request to be a fan of your page every other day. I get it, you need fans. But you’re gonna lose a friend if you keep it up.
- Stop expecting high quality services for cheap. You wouldn’t expect to buy a Mercedes at a Honda price, would you?
- Stop thinking you can’t be amazing. Anyone can be amazing with the effort and drive – so what’s stopping you?
What do you think people need to stop doing?
Category: Social Media