Dear social media, here’s my wish list…
- Twitter had built in analytics for the average user (facebook & youtube do!).
- You could view an instagram profile (& follow/unfollow) from a computer.
- When downloading facebook insights, you could pre-select the columns in the spreadsheet to download.
- Google analytics had an inherent social filter as a source category.
- LinkedIn would allow for a more branded business page.
- You could pin images directly from Facebook to pinterest with a link back – even if just from brand pages.
- Twitter had a ‘sort followers’ ability (alphabetic, location, etc).
- Facebook brand pages could choose where ‘recommendations’ and ‘posts from fans’ show on the page
- You could have a pin be shown on multiple boards (without re-pinning it to the other)
- Google+ profiles showed if you were connected to the person on other channels they share so you know how you know them.
- You could click on multiple people to reply to at the same time in hootsuite without having to drag & drop them in
- Mobile apps worked as well for the platform as the website…
What is on your social media wish list?